Will my diet alone help me lose weight?

Here is the interesting thing:  If your only goal is to lose weight than diet alone can do this. If, however, your goal is to lose weight, keep it off, and increase your fitness then you must combine your diet with an exercise program.

Weight loss is created through calorie reduction but calorie reduction is dramatically enhanced through exercise, increasing lean body mass, and the extra calorie burn you receive for a couple of hours after you exercise (EPOC). You can diet to lose weight but you will only be healthy and fit if you combine this with a good exercise program.

Continue Learning about Nutrition and Weight Loss

what should i drink if i am trying to lose weight ?
Cutting out sugary sodas can go a long way toward improving your health and helping you lose weight....
how much fat should i eat if i want to lose weight ?
Most successful weight-loss plans call for a reduction in both calories and fat, although fat is...
What wrong with the american diet ?
What wrong with the american diet ?
what are some healthy food substitutions ?