What can I eat instead of ice cream if I'm trying to lose weight?

Lisa Lillien

There are some great options for satisfying your sweet tooth in a healthy way. Hungry Girl author Lisa Lillien talks in this video about delicious diet desserts.

Swap that bowl of ice cream for a delicious homemade treat that will satisfy your cravings for something cold and sweet -- and is healthy, too. For the recipe, watch this video featuring Cleveland Clinic dietitian and Dr. Oz Show guest Kristin Kirkpatrick.

Continue Learning about Nutrition and Weight Loss

The Two Worst Foods That Make You Gain Weight
For people trying to lose weight, here's the good news: Nutrition researchers have scoped out the enemy. And these two foods are the top waistline ass...
Should I give up nuts to lose weight?
Keri GansKeri Gans
There’s no reason to eliminate nuts from your diet, but you may be overdoing it, which is slowin...
8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss
8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss
Lose weight (without sacrificing flavor) with these simple food swaps.
What Should the Government Do to Solve the Obesity Problem?