What are some foods that encourage weight loss?

Forget trendy diets -- the real fat-blasting foods are healthy and tasty, like eggs and walnuts. For suggestions from RealAge’s Dr. Mike Roizen for other foods that can help you shed pounds, watch this video.

Continue Learning about Nutrition and Weight Loss

4 Ways to Make Healthy Eating Easier
4 Ways to Make Healthy Eating Easier
Plan your meals. Start each day knowing when and what you're going to eat. That way, you'll avert the 180-degree shift between starving and gorging ...
How should I eat if I want to lose weight?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
Altering the quality as well as the quantity of food that you eat is important when you are trying t...
6 Simple Healthy Eating Tricks for Losing Weight
6 Simple Healthy Eating Tricks for Losing Weight6 Simple Healthy Eating Tricks for Losing Weight6 Simple Healthy Eating Tricks for Losing Weight6 Simple Healthy Eating Tricks for Losing Weight
Shed pounds without ever having to break a sweat.
What Are Some Healthy Alternatives for Sweets During the Holidays?