What should I drink if I'm on a slow-carb diet?

Tim Ferriss
Fitness
You can't drink calories on a slow-carb diet. Drink massive quantities of water and as much unsweetened tea, coffee (with no more than two tablespoons of cream; I suggest using cinnamon instead), or other no-calorie/ low-calorie beverages as you like. Do not drink milk (including soy milk), normal soft drinks, or fruit juice. Limit diet soft drinks to no more than 16 ounces per day if you can, as the aspartame can stimulate weight gain
The 4-Hour Body: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat-Loss, Incredible Sex, and Becoming Superhuman

Thinner, bigger, faster, stronger... which 150 pages will you read?Is it possible to: Reach your genetic potential in 6 months? Sleep 2 hours per day and perform better than on 8 hours? Lose more fat...

You never really want to drink calories when you are on any type of diet. You should drink a consistent amount of water, and other zero calorie drinks that you enjoy. Remember that all diets work when there is a caloric deficit present and all diets fail when you find yourself at energy neutral or you are in a surplus. The key to any diet being successful is eating less energy than you expend on any given day. Drinking calories just doesn't help that cause.

Continue Learning about Nutrition and Weight Loss

How to Cut Calories: Add Fresh Mushrooms
Here's a simple way to slash major calories from some of your favorite comfort foods—and you won't miss a thing. When you're making lasagna, sloppy j...
Can eating avocado help with weight loss?
Avocado can help you whittle your waist. It's true! Researchers suspect that the unsaturated fat...
6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's
6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's
Cauliflower pizza crust and other prepackaged foods that won’t blow your diet.
Belly-Flattening Breakfasts
Belly-Flattening Breakfasts