What should I drink if I'm on a slow-carb diet?

You never really want to drink calories when you are on any type of diet. You should drink a consistent amount of water, and other zero calorie drinks that you enjoy. Remember that all diets work when there is a caloric deficit present and all diets fail when you find yourself at energy neutral or you are in a surplus. The key to any diet being successful is eating less energy than you expend on any given day. Drinking calories just doesn't help that cause.

Tim Ferriss
Fitness
You can't drink calories on a slow-carb diet. Drink massive quantities of water and as much unsweetened tea, coffee (with no more than two tablespoons of cream; I suggest using cinnamon instead), or other no-calorie/ low-calorie beverages as you like. Do not drink milk (including soy milk), normal soft drinks, or fruit juice. Limit diet soft drinks to no more than 16 ounces per day if you can, as the aspartame can stimulate weight gain
The 4-Hour Body: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat-Loss, Incredible Sex, and Becoming Superhuman

Thinner, bigger, faster, stronger... which 150 pages will you read?Is it possible to: Reach your genetic potential in 6 months? Sleep 2 hours per day and perform better than on 8 hours? Lose more fat...

Continue Learning about Nutrition and Weight Loss

4 Unexpected Smoothie Mix-Ins That Boost Weight Loss
Some smoothies aren't as healthy as you might think. If you're overloading your blender, even with healthy ingredients, you could be consuming too man...
Do we have toxic water in our bodies that prevent weight loss?
dotFITdotFIT
The short answer is NO. When our calorie intake consistently exceeds or matches our calorie burn, we...
8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss
8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss
Lose weight (without sacrificing flavor) with these simple food swaps.
Imagine Yourself Eating Healthier
Imagine Yourself Eating Healthier