Do we have toxic water in our bodies that prevent weight loss?

The short answer is NO. When our calorie intake consistently exceeds or matches our calorie burn, we do not lose weight. Period. Sources that claim toxins within our bodies cause weight gain or other diseases are not supported by science and are often used to promote detox programs that have little value, and in some cases may be dangerous. A healthy diet and "clean” living is your best detoxification program.

Continue Learning about Nutrition and Weight Loss

Eat On-The-Go Without Getting Fat
Eat On-The-Go Without Getting Fat
In the midst of traveling, your thoughts are typically set on the destination ahead—not on the food you’ll eat along the way. Unfortunately, when hung...
How should I eat if I have a pear body type and want to lose weight?
Pears are plagued by what many of you may know as “junk in the trunk.” Pears carry most of their...
7 Effortless Eating Hacks for Summer Weight Loss
7 Effortless Eating Hacks for Summer Weight Loss7 Effortless Eating Hacks for Summer Weight Loss7 Effortless Eating Hacks for Summer Weight Loss7 Effortless Eating Hacks for Summer Weight Loss
Shed pounds without ever having to break a sweat.
Are All Processed Foods Bad for You?
Are All Processed Foods Bad for You?