Should I eat fruit if I'm trying to lose weight?

Stefanie Sacks, MS
You should never cut fruit out of your diet; if you are trying to lose weight, choose whole fruits with a low glycemic index. In this video, culinary nutritionist Stefanie Sacks discusses why eating whole, low-sugar fruits is so beneficial. 

Fruit is a healthier choice than a cookie or donut, but if you're trying to lose weight you need to pick the right ones, says Dr. Oz. Watch this video to learn which fruits to leave in the fruit bowl if you're dieting.

Continue Learning about Nutrition and Weight Loss

6 Ways to Eat More and Weigh Less
6 Ways to Eat More and Weigh Less
Everyone who has ever tried to lose weight is on a first-name basis with lettuce. But who isn't bored silly by a bowl of greens with some diced chicke...
What grains and starches should I eat if I want to lose weight?
Manuel VillacortaManuel Villacorta
Grains and starches (G&S) are carbohydrates, which include pastas, breads, rice, cereals, and beans....
8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss
8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss
Lose weight (without sacrificing flavor) with these simple food swaps.
Why Should We Focus on Diet and Nutrition to Stay Healthy?