Should I eat fruit if I'm trying to lose weight?

Stefanie Sacks, MS
You should never cut fruit out of your diet; if you are trying to lose weight, choose whole fruits with a low glycemic index. In this video, culinary nutritionist Stefanie Sacks discusses why eating whole, low-sugar fruits is so beneficial. 

Fruit is a healthier choice than a cookie or donut, but if you're trying to lose weight you need to pick the right ones, says Dr. Oz. Watch this video to learn which fruits to leave in the fruit bowl if you're dieting.

Continue Learning about Nutrition and Weight Loss

Get Slim: Take a Lunch Break!
Get Slim: Take a Lunch Break!
Eating lunch at your desk? Good for productivity, maybe. But very bad for your waistline. Research confirms it. Seems that eating when your mind is so...
How should I eat if I have a pear body type and want to lose weight?
Pears are plagued by what many of you may know as “junk in the trunk.” Pears carry most of their...
7 Effortless Eating Hacks for Summer Weight Loss
7 Effortless Eating Hacks for Summer Weight Loss7 Effortless Eating Hacks for Summer Weight Loss7 Effortless Eating Hacks for Summer Weight Loss7 Effortless Eating Hacks for Summer Weight Loss
Shed pounds without ever having to break a sweat.
Imagine Yourself Eating Healthier
Imagine Yourself Eating Healthier