Is Bios Life Slim safe to use?

Bios Life Slim is a non-pharmaceutical alternative for lowering cholesterol. It contains fibers such as guar gum, citrus pectin and locust bean gum that have been shown individually to assist in lowering cholesterol. If taken appropriately, it is considered safe.

Continue Learning about Nutrition and Weight Loss

Diet Quality or Calories—What Matters More for Weight Loss?
The standard advice for losing weight has long been to eat fewer calories than you burn. But a new study suggests this might not paint the whole pictu...
Can I eat burgers if I'm trying to lose weight?
Manuel VillacortaManuel Villacorta
The way many of us eat, we make burgers with full-fat beef, add cheese, and then avocado as well. Ho...
6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's
6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's
Cauliflower pizza crust and other prepackaged foods that won’t blow your diet.
How Do You Persuade the American Public They Have to Take Nutrition Seriously?