Is Bios Life Slim safe to use?

Bios Life Slim is a non-pharmaceutical alternative for lowering cholesterol. It contains fibers such as guar gum, citrus pectin and locust bean gum that have been shown individually to assist in lowering cholesterol. If taken appropriately, it is considered safe.

Continue Learning about Nutrition and Weight Loss

Follow This Morning Ritual to Get Slimmer
Ever skip breakfast, secretly hoping you'll fit into your jeans better if you do? It's a natural thought. Less food in your belly means more room in ...
What healthy fast foods can I eat for lunch if I want to lose weight?
Christie Parsons, RDChristie Parsons, RD
Many fast food restaurants are starting to offer healtheir options.  Losing weight boils down to an ...
8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss
8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss
Lose weight (without sacrificing flavor) with these simple food swaps.
Should I Avoid Carbohydrates When Trying to Lose Weight?