How can the time of day when I eat affect my weight loss?

When you eat is crucial for weight loss, as there are times of day when your digestion is strongest; midday is when your digestive fire is optimal, so lunch should be your main meal. Watch ayurvedic expert Kulreet Chaudhary, MD, explain this concept.
Different experts have different theories about the time of day you should eat if you want to lose weight. In this video, Dr. Oz guest Dr. Mike Clark reveals how to eat at different times of the day if you're looking to lose weight and stay healthy.

Continue Learning about Nutrition and Weight Loss

4 Ways to Make Healthy Eating Easier
4 Ways to Make Healthy Eating Easier
Plan your meals. Start each day knowing when and what you're going to eat. That way, you'll avert the 180-degree shift between starving and gorgi...
What should be my nutrition goals for healthy living?
TriStar StoneCrest Medical CenterTriStar StoneCrest Medical Center
Nutrition goals for healthy living will vary greatly depending on the individual. In general, it is ...
5 Essential Foods for Weight Loss
5 Essential Foods for Weight Loss5 Essential Foods for Weight Loss5 Essential Foods for Weight Loss5 Essential Foods for Weight Loss
Want to shed pounds? These five foods can help you reach your weight-loss goals.
3 Nutrition Tips to Lose Weight
3 Nutrition Tips to Lose Weight