How can the time of day when I eat affect my weight loss?

Different experts have different theories about the time of day you should eat if you want to lose weight. In this video, Dr. Oz guest Dr. Mike Clark reveals how to eat at different times of the day if you're looking to lose weight and stay healthy.
When you eat is crucial for weight loss, as there are times of day when your digestion is strongest; midday is when your digestive fire is optimal, so lunch should be your main meal. Watch ayurvedic expert Kulreet Chaudhary, MD, explain this concept.

Continue Learning about Nutrition and Weight Loss

Belly-Flattening Breakfast Choices
Belly-Flattening Breakfast Choices
Need weight-loss help? This will make a big belly difference: Start your day with a high-protein breakfast (think eggs, maybe in a frittata). This shi...
How can eating healthy foods help me lose weight?
Dr. Ramani Durvasula, PhDDr. Ramani Durvasula, PhD
Healthier foods such as fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and multigrain products tend to stay with ...
8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss
8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss
Lose weight (without sacrificing flavor) with these simple food swaps.
6 Secrets to Lasting Weight Loss
6 Secrets to Lasting Weight Loss