How can squash help me lose weight?

Joel H. Fuhrman, MD
Family Medicine
Certain foods are weight-loss superstars. In this video, nutritional researcher and author Joel Fuhrman, MD, explains why squash has a spot on that list.

Continue Learning about Nutrition and Weight Loss

Get Skinny Faster with This Switch
Get Skinny Faster with This Switch
When it comes to the battle of the bulge, you have a better shot of winning if you make this simple switch: Drink water instead of soda and plain tea ...
Can drinking white tea help me lose weight?
Seems the white version of tea may be a veritable fat blaster. When human fat cells were treated...
6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's
6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's
Cauliflower pizza crust and other prepackaged foods that won’t blow your diet.
How Bad Is America's Obesity Problem?
How Bad Is America's Obesity Problem?