How do I spot extra salt and fats in food that I buy?

Sometimes it's hard to spot the extra salt and fats in supermarket foods. Find out how as Dr. Oz  offers tips in this video about how to spot a food fraud and make a healthier choice.

Continue Learning about Nutrition and Weight Loss

Lose Weight: Avoid 3 Temptations for Diet Success
Ever wonder why you ordered the four-cheese pizza with pepperoni and sausage instead of that salad? Or why you can't keep your hands off those adorabl...
What should I drink if I'm trying to lose weight?
Cutting out sugary sodas can go a long way toward improving your health and helping you lose weight....
8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss
8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss
Lose weight (without sacrificing flavor) with these simple food swaps.
What Do You Tell Vegans and Vegetarians About Eating Healthy?