How do I spot extra salt and fats in food that I buy?

Sometimes it's hard to spot the extra salt and fats in supermarket foods. Find out how as Dr. Oz  offers tips in this video about how to spot a food fraud and make a healthier choice.

Continue Learning about Nutrition and Weight Loss

4 Ways to Make Healthy Eating Easier
4 Ways to Make Healthy Eating Easier
Plan your meals. Start each day knowing when and what you're going to eat. That way, you'll avert the 180-degree shift between starving and gorgi...
How can eating mushrooms help me lose weight?
If you want to try an easy and tasty calorie-cutting trick, then replace the meat in your favori...
5 Essential Foods for Weight Loss
5 Essential Foods for Weight Loss5 Essential Foods for Weight Loss5 Essential Foods for Weight Loss5 Essential Foods for Weight Loss
Want to shed pounds? These five foods can help you reach your weight-loss goals.
What Are the Biggest Health Problems In the U.S. Today?