How do I spot extra salt and fats in food that I buy?

Sometimes it's hard to spot the extra salt and fats in supermarket foods. Find out how as Dr. Oz  offers tips in this video about how to spot a food fraud and make a healthier choice.

Continue Learning about Nutrition and Weight Loss

3 Little Eating Changes With Big Weight Loss Benefits
When you think of losing weight, do you think of feeling hungry all the time, eating foods that taste like cardboard and never having another bowl of...
Can I eat fats and carbohydrates if I want to lose weight?
Manuel VillacortaManuel Villacorta
Science tells us we need to eat minimum amounts of each important food group for optimal brain and b...
6 Simple Healthy Eating Tricks for Losing Weight
6 Simple Healthy Eating Tricks for Losing Weight6 Simple Healthy Eating Tricks for Losing Weight6 Simple Healthy Eating Tricks for Losing Weight6 Simple Healthy Eating Tricks for Losing Weight
Shed pounds without ever having to break a sweat.
Is Eating Organic Foods the Healthiest Choice?