How can I lose body fat quickly by controlling my blood sugar?

Tim Ferriss
Fitness
For fastest fat-loss, minimize your blood sugar bumps above 100 to no more than two per day.

I was able to sustain rapid fat-loss if I didn't jump above 100 mg/dL more than twice daily. Fat-loss was marginally greater when I remained under 90, but this was difficult to achieve without omitting legumes and following more of a ketogenic diet. For convenience and socializing, I prefer the slow-carb approach unless I'm dieting to below 8% body fat.

The 100-mg/dL rule excludes binge day, where all is allowed. On nonbinge days, using fructose or semistarvation to remain under 100 mg/dL is counterproductive and considered cheating.
The 4-Hour Body: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat-Loss, Incredible Sex, and Becoming Superhuman

Thinner, bigger, faster, stronger... which 150 pages will you read?Is it possible to: Reach your genetic potential in 6 months? Sleep 2 hours per day and perform better than on 8 hours? Lose more fat...

Continue Learning about Nutrition and Weight Loss

The Secrets to a Filling Smoothie—With Fewer Calories
Some smoothies aren't as healthy as you might think. Sure, a fruit and veggie-filled drink may seem like a good alternative to a carb-heavy bagel or a...
Which is better for weight loss -- orange juice or milk?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
While fruits are generally felt to be healthy, fruit juices may not be the best choice when trying t...
8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss
8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss
Lose weight (without sacrificing flavor) with these simple food swaps.
What Are Some Healthy Alternatives for Sweets During the Holidays?