How can I lose body fat quickly by controlling my blood sugar?

Tim Ferriss
Fitness
For fastest fat-loss, minimize your blood sugar bumps above 100 to no more than two per day.

I was able to sustain rapid fat-loss if I didn't jump above 100 mg/dL more than twice daily. Fat-loss was marginally greater when I remained under 90, but this was difficult to achieve without omitting legumes and following more of a ketogenic diet. For convenience and socializing, I prefer the slow-carb approach unless I'm dieting to below 8% body fat.

The 100-mg/dL rule excludes binge day, where all is allowed. On nonbinge days, using fructose or semistarvation to remain under 100 mg/dL is counterproductive and considered cheating.
The 4-Hour Body: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat-Loss, Incredible Sex, and Becoming Superhuman

Thinner, bigger, faster, stronger... which 150 pages will you read?Is it possible to: Reach your genetic potential in 6 months? Sleep 2 hours per day and perform better than on 8 hours? Lose more fat...

Continue Learning about Nutrition and Weight Loss

Get Slim: Take a Lunch Break!
Get Slim: Take a Lunch Break!
Eating lunch at your desk? Good for productivity, maybe. But very bad for your waistline. Research confirms it. Seems that eating when your mind is so...
How can I eat potato chips if I want to lose weight?
Toby SmithsonToby Smithson
Portion control is the key to eating foods you love. Potato chips are a food that is considered rich...
7 Effortless Eating Hacks for Summer Weight Loss
7 Effortless Eating Hacks for Summer Weight Loss7 Effortless Eating Hacks for Summer Weight Loss7 Effortless Eating Hacks for Summer Weight Loss7 Effortless Eating Hacks for Summer Weight Loss
Shed pounds without ever having to break a sweat.
6 Secrets to Lasting Weight Loss
6 Secrets to Lasting Weight Loss