How can eating eggs help me lose weight?

Turn breakfast into a fat-burning morning boost by skipping the stack of pancakes and feasting on a couple of eggs instead. According to a study, huevos beat out carbs when it came to helping folks feel full longer and helping them beat back snack attacks later in the day.

Continue Learning about Nutrition and Weight Loss

How to Cut Calories: Add Fresh Mushrooms
Here's a simple way to slash major calories from some of your favorite comfort foods—and you won't miss a thing. When you're making lasagna, sloppy j...
How often should I eat if I want to lose weight?
Ms. Ashley Koff, RDMs. Ashley Koff, RD
If you want to lose weight, less really is more in the energy equation. Give your body less and it w...
6 Simple Healthy Eating Tricks for Losing Weight
6 Simple Healthy Eating Tricks for Losing Weight6 Simple Healthy Eating Tricks for Losing Weight6 Simple Healthy Eating Tricks for Losing Weight6 Simple Healthy Eating Tricks for Losing Weight
Shed pounds without ever having to break a sweat.
What's Wrong With the American Healthcare System Today?