How can eating eggs help me lose weight?

Turn breakfast into a fat-burning morning boost by skipping the stack of pancakes and feasting on a couple of eggs instead. According to a study, huevos beat out carbs when it came to helping folks feel full longer and helping them beat back snack attacks later in the day.

Continue Learning about Nutrition and Weight Loss

Diet Quality or Calories—What Matters More for Weight Loss?
The standard advice for losing weight has long been to eat fewer calories than you burn. But a new study suggests this might not paint the whole pictu...
How can drinking less soda help with weight loss?
Keri GansKeri Gans
If you drink sweetened soda, be brave and give it up—you will find it much easier to cut calorie...
8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss
8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss
Lose weight (without sacrificing flavor) with these simple food swaps.
Should I Eat a European Diet?
Should I Eat a European Diet?