How can I eat crackers and still lose weight?

Keri Gans
Whole-grain crackers or crispbreads and a slice of low-fat cheese make a tasty and satisfying snack. Just remember my mantra: Check the serving size on the Nutrition Facts label. Never eat crackers (or any other packaged food) straight from the box. If the serving size is five crackers, remove five, and then seal the box.
The Small Change Diet: 10 Steps to a Thinner, Healthier You

THE ONLY “DIET” PLAN YOU WILL EVER NEED! No deprivation, no struggles. Just ten small changes that will transform your life. Keri Gans, spokesperson for the American Dietetic Association, shares...

Continue Learning about Nutrition and Weight Loss

Surprising Weight-Gain Culprits
Surprising Weight-Gain Culprits
Emma Stone purposely gained 15 pounds of muscle in three months to play Billy Jean King in the movie Battle of the Sexes. How? She drank high-calorie ...
How often should I eat if I want to lose weight?
Troy Taylor, NASM Elite TrainerTroy Taylor, NASM Elite Trainer
Frequency of eating is very important. The more often you eat the better for your metabolic rate how...
5 Essential Foods for Weight Loss
5 Essential Foods for Weight Loss5 Essential Foods for Weight Loss5 Essential Foods for Weight Loss5 Essential Foods for Weight Loss
Want to shed pounds? These five foods can help you reach your weight-loss goals.
Should I Eat a European Diet?
Should I Eat a European Diet?