How can I eat crackers and still lose weight?

Keri Gans
Whole-grain crackers or crispbreads and a slice of low-fat cheese make a tasty and satisfying snack. Just remember my mantra: Check the serving size on the Nutrition Facts label. Never eat crackers (or any other packaged food) straight from the box. If the serving size is five crackers, remove five, and then seal the box.
The Small Change Diet: 10 Steps to a Thinner, Healthier You

THE ONLY “DIET” PLAN YOU WILL EVER NEED! No deprivation, no struggles. Just ten small changes that will transform your life. Keri Gans, spokesperson for the American Dietetic Association, shares...

Continue Learning about Nutrition and Weight Loss

Follow This Morning Ritual to Get Slimmer
Ever skip breakfast, secretly hoping you'll fit into your jeans better if you do? It's a natural thought. Less food in your belly means more room in ...
What staple foods should I eat for healthy weight loss?
Judy CaplanJudy Caplan
When trying to lose weight your diet staples should be lean proteins, lots of non starchy vegetables...
8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss
8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss
Lose weight (without sacrificing flavor) with these simple food swaps.
What Foods Should I Avoid During the Holidays?