How can I eat crackers and still lose weight?

Keri Gans
Whole-grain crackers or crispbreads and a slice of low-fat cheese make a tasty and satisfying snack. Just remember my mantra: Check the serving size on the Nutrition Facts label. Never eat crackers (or any other packaged food) straight from the box. If the serving size is five crackers, remove five, and then seal the box.
The Small Change Diet: 10 Steps to a Thinner, Healthier You

THE ONLY “DIET” PLAN YOU WILL EVER NEED! No deprivation, no struggles. Just ten small changes that will transform your life. Keri Gans, spokesperson for the American Dietetic Association, shares...

Continue Learning about Nutrition and Weight Loss

Lose Weight: Avoid 3 Temptations for Diet Success
Ever wonder why you ordered the four-cheese pizza with pepperoni and sausage instead of that salad? Or why you can't keep your hands off those adorabl...
Can eating raw foods help with weight loss?
Joel H. Fuhrman, MDJoel H. Fuhrman, MD
Eating a huge, delicious salad is the secret to successful weight control and a long healthy lif...
6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's
6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's
Cauliflower pizza crust and other prepackaged foods that won’t blow your diet.
What Is the Most Critical Medical Issue Americans Face?