How can I still eat chocolate if I'm on a diet?

A diet has to include some treats or you won't stick to it. In this video, Dr. Oz reveals one of his favorite "cheat foods" -- a chocolate brownie that will keep you healthy and on track toward weight loss.

Lisa Lillien

Chocolate lovers, rejoice! In this video, Hungry Girl author Lisa Lillien tells dieters the best ways to enjoy a chocolate fix.

Continue Learning about Nutrition and Weight Loss

4 Ways to Make Healthy Eating Easier
4 Ways to Make Healthy Eating Easier
Plan your meals. Start each day knowing when and what you're going to eat. That way, you'll avert the 180-degree shift between starving and gorging ...
What are the benefits of daikon radish?
A member of the radish family, daikon is an excellent source of fiber, vitamin C, phosphorus, and po...
6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's
6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's
Cauliflower pizza crust and other prepackaged foods that won’t blow your diet.
Should I Avoid Carbohydrates When Trying to Lose Weight?