Why shouldn't I eat sweets after a big meal?

Don't eat sweets after you gorge, because that will increase insulin and help deposit excess calories in your belly.
YOU: On A Diet Revised Edition: The Owner's Manual for Waist Management

For the first time in our history, scientists are uncovering astounding medical evidence about dieting -- and why so many of us struggle with our weight and the size of our waists. Now researchers...

Continue Learning about Nutrition and Weight Loss

High-Fiber Foods for Better Weight Loss
High-Fiber Foods for Better Weight Loss
Make your weight-loss regimen a whole lot easier. Just munch on these high-fiber foods. We're talking about fresh fruits and veggies, whole grains, n...
Can I eat burgers if I'm trying to lose weight?
Manuel VillacortaManuel Villacorta
The way many of us eat, we make burgers with full-fat beef, add cheese, and then avocado as well. Ho...
6 Simple Healthy Eating Tricks for Losing Weight
6 Simple Healthy Eating Tricks for Losing Weight6 Simple Healthy Eating Tricks for Losing Weight6 Simple Healthy Eating Tricks for Losing Weight6 Simple Healthy Eating Tricks for Losing Weight
Shed pounds without ever having to break a sweat.
Are All Processed Foods Bad for You?
Are All Processed Foods Bad for You?