Does drinking water or coffee help with weight loss?

Many people think that water flushes out fat, and that coffee boosts your metabolism. In this video, Dr. Oz and Science Bob reveal whether those notions are true.

Continue Learning about Nutrition and Weight Loss

Is Breakfast the Most Important Meal for Weight Loss?
You've heard it before: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. But is it really pivotal for weight loss? Most research concludes a morning ...
Can adding wheat germ to my diet help me lose weight?
Dr. Pina LoGiudice, LAc, NDDr. Pina LoGiudice, LAc, ND
Naturopathic doctor and licensed acupuncturist Pina LoGiudice explains how adding wheat germ to yo...
6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's
6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's
Cauliflower pizza crust and other prepackaged foods that won’t blow your diet.
What Are "Superfoods" That Can Help Me Lose Weight?