What about kitchen things like vinegar and cayenne pepper for weight loss?

The best thing for weight loss found in the everyday kitchen is healthy food in the right amounts! There is no magic bullet for weight loss in a pill or potion that can replace healthy eating and activity.

Continue Learning about Nutrition and Weight Loss

The Secrets to a Filling Smoothie—With Fewer Calories
Some smoothies aren't as healthy as you might think. Sure, a fruit and veggie-filled drink may seem like a good alternative to a carb-heavy bagel or a...
What types of meat should I eat if I want to lose weight?
Manuel VillacortaManuel Villacorta
Some meats are fattier than others, and varieties break down into very lean meats, lean meats, mediu...
6 Simple Healthy Eating Tricks for Losing Weight
6 Simple Healthy Eating Tricks for Losing Weight6 Simple Healthy Eating Tricks for Losing Weight6 Simple Healthy Eating Tricks for Losing Weight6 Simple Healthy Eating Tricks for Losing Weight
Shed pounds without ever having to break a sweat.
What Do You Tell Vegans and Vegetarians About Eating Healthy?