Can drinking white tea help me lose weight?

Seems the white version of tea may be a veritable fat blaster. When human fat cells were treated with white tea extract in a lab study, the cells absorbed about 70% less fat than the untreated cells did. And those same tea compounds also triggered the breakdown of fat in existing cells.

Continue Learning about Nutrition and Weight Loss

Eat On-The-Go Without Getting Fat
Eat On-The-Go Without Getting Fat
In the midst of traveling, your thoughts are typically set on the destination ahead—not on the food you’ll eat along the way. Unfortunately, when hung...
What should I buy at the grocery store for weight loss?
Kristine DuncanKristine Duncan
While most foods can fit nicely into a weight loss-eating plan, there are some I've found to be part...
8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss
8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss
Lose weight (without sacrificing flavor) with these simple food swaps.
Is Obesity a Disease?
Is Obesity a Disease?