Can adding wheat germ to my diet help me lose weight?

Wheat germ looks a little like sawdust, but just a couple of tablespoons can change your day and shrink your waist. In this video, natural medicine expert and Dr. Oz Show guest Pina LoGiudice explains the surprising mood- and metabolism-boosting power of this inexpensive food and shows easy and delicious ways to use it. 

Dr. Pina LoGiudice, LAc, ND
Naturopathic Medicine

Naturopathic doctor and licensed acupuncturist Pina LoGiudice explains how adding wheat germ to your diet can help you lose weight. Watch Dr. LoGiudice's video for information on natural remedies.

Continue Learning about Nutrition and Weight Loss

The 5 Best Foods for Weight Loss
The 5 Best Foods for Weight Loss
Ready to lose a few pounds in the new year? There are five foods that can help. And the best part is that you won't feel like you're "eating light" w...
How much fat should I eat if I want to lose weight?
Most successful weight-loss plans call for a reduction in both calories and fat, although fat is...
7 Effortless Eating Hacks for Summer Weight Loss
7 Effortless Eating Hacks for Summer Weight Loss7 Effortless Eating Hacks for Summer Weight Loss7 Effortless Eating Hacks for Summer Weight Loss7 Effortless Eating Hacks for Summer Weight Loss
Shed pounds without ever having to break a sweat.
Imagine Yourself Eating Healthier
Imagine Yourself Eating Healthier