The study subjects added 104 g of protein per day to their diet. A different study, featured in Obesity, found that high-protein diets promote satiety and appetite control, which also aid in weight management.
- Q How do I spot extra salt and fats in food that I buy?
- Q How can squash help me lose weight?
- Q How can I keep my blood sugar below 100 mg/dL to lose weight?
- Q How can I lower my ghrelin levels so I'm less hungry?
- Q Why should I avoid low-fat or fat-free packaged foods?
- Q What nutritional requirements should I consider to maintain or lose weight?