The study subjects added 104 g of protein per day to their diet. A different study, featured in Obesity, found that high-protein diets promote satiety and appetite control, which also aid in weight management.
- Q Do fats and protein play a role in promoting satiety?
- Q Can combining certain foods help me lose weight?
- Q What should I drink if I'm trying to lose weight?
- Q What foods will help me lose weight?
- Q What natural herbs and fiber can be used to promote weight loss?
- Q What nutritional requirements should I consider to maintain or lose weight?