The study subjects added 104 g of protein per day to their diet. A different study, featured in Obesity, found that high-protein diets promote satiety and appetite control, which also aid in weight management.
- Q How can eating strawberries help me lose weight?
- Q Which foods cause me to gain the most weight?
- Q Should I eat fruit if I'm trying to lose weight?
- Q How can eating healthy foods help me lose weight?
- Q Do we have toxic water in our bodies that prevent weight loss?
- Q What are some eating habits that could be contributing to my weight gain?