The study subjects added 104 g of protein per day to their diet. A different study, featured in Obesity, found that high-protein diets promote satiety and appetite control, which also aid in weight management.
- Q How can eating more fish help me lose weight?
- Q What nutritional requirements should I consider to maintain or lose weight?
- Q How can I eat pizza and still lose weight?
- Q How can the time of day when I eat affect my weight loss?
- Q What foods will help me lose weight?
- Q How can I keep my blood sugar below 100 mg/dL to lose weight?