The study subjects added 104 g of protein per day to their diet. A different study, featured in Obesity, found that high-protein diets promote satiety and appetite control, which also aid in weight management.
- Q How many calories should I eat to lose weight?
- Q How should I eat nuts and seeds if I want to lose weight?
- Q How can I keep my blood sugar below 100 mg/dL to lose weight?
- Q Why can’t I lose weight when I only eat 1000 calories a day?
- Q What percentage of fat, carbs, and protein make up a healthy diet?
- Q How can eating eggs help me lose weight?