The study subjects added 104 g of protein per day to their diet. A different study, featured in Obesity, found that high-protein diets promote satiety and appetite control, which also aid in weight management.
- Q How can drinking less soda help with weight loss?
- Q What about kitchen things like vinegar and cayenne pepper for weight loss?
- Q How should I eat nuts and seeds if I want to lose weight?
- Q What should be my nutrition goals for healthy living?
- Q Will my diet alone help me lose weight?
- Q How can eating potatoes help me lose weight?