Can I drink flavored milk and still lose weight?

Keri Gans
You don’t have to give up flavored milk. Just opt for the low-fat variety. While flavored milks do contain added sugar, you still benefit from milk’s nutrients. After lunch, for dessert, I mix four ounces of nonfat milk with four ounces of low-fat chocolate milk. I call it a “milk swirl”—yum!
The Small Change Diet: 10 Steps to a Thinner, Healthier You

THE ONLY “DIET” PLAN YOU WILL EVER NEED! No deprivation, no struggles. Just ten small changes that will transform your life. Keri Gans, spokesperson for the American Dietetic Association, shares...

Continue Learning about Nutrition and Weight Loss

Eat On-The-Go Without Getting Fat
Eat On-The-Go Without Getting Fat
In the midst of traveling, your thoughts are typically set on the destination ahead—not on the food you’ll eat along the way. Unfortunately, when hung...
What foods can make me get fat?
Paula GreerPaula Greer
Many times we think about the fatty foods as being the worst culprit. Did you know added sugars can ...
8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss
8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss
Lose weight (without sacrificing flavor) with these simple food swaps.
How Do You Define Quality Food?
How Do You Define Quality Food?