Can I drink flavored milk and still lose weight?

Keri Gans
You don’t have to give up flavored milk. Just opt for the low-fat variety. While flavored milks do contain added sugar, you still benefit from milk’s nutrients. After lunch, for dessert, I mix four ounces of nonfat milk with four ounces of low-fat chocolate milk. I call it a “milk swirl”—yum!
The Small Change Diet: 10 Steps to a Thinner, Healthier You

THE ONLY “DIET” PLAN YOU WILL EVER NEED! No deprivation, no struggles. Just ten small changes that will transform your life. Keri Gans, spokesperson for the American Dietetic Association, shares...

Continue Learning about Nutrition and Weight Loss

Boost Metabolism with Spicy Foods for Weight Loss
Want to boost your metabolism, burn more fat, and lose weight faster? Add spicy fare to your diet. That's right. Adding spice, such as hot peppers, t...
How can I eat pork if I'm trying to lose weight?
Keri GansKeri Gans
To enjoy pork without sabotaging your waistline, follow these tips:For the leanest cut, look for t...
8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss
8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss
Lose weight (without sacrificing flavor) with these simple food swaps.
What's Causing America's Obesity Problem?