Can drinking milk help with weight loss?

Milk is high in calcium, which can help you lose weight, but it also has another nutrient that can help you burn fat. To learn what it is and how much milk you should drink each day, watch this video featuring Dr. Oz.

Continue Learning about Nutrition and Weight Loss

6 Ways to Eat More and Weigh Less
6 Ways to Eat More and Weigh Less
Everyone who has ever tried to lose weight is on a first-name basis with lettuce. But who isn't bored silly by a bowl of greens with some diced chicke...
Which is better for weight loss -- sherbet or ice cream?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
Given the choice between sherbet and ice cream, many people would look at the total number of calori...
5 Essential Foods for Weight Loss
5 Essential Foods for Weight Loss5 Essential Foods for Weight Loss5 Essential Foods for Weight Loss5 Essential Foods for Weight Loss
Want to shed pounds? These five foods can help you reach your weight-loss goals.
What Foods Should I Avoid During the Holidays?