Can combining certain foods help me lose weight?

No specific foods, when eaten together, have been shown to trigger weight loss. Some diets claim that combining certain foods, or eating only certain foods at certain times, can boost weight loss, but research has shown no benefit to this approach. The best way to lose weight and keep it off is to follow a balanced diet based on foods that supply protein, carbohydrates and fat, in modest portions.

Continue Learning about Nutrition and Weight Loss

Is Breakfast the Most Important Meal for Weight Loss?
You've heard it before: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. But is it really pivotal for weight loss? Most research concludes a morning ...
How can eating potatoes help me lose weight?
Hate having to pass on the potatoes for the sake of your pants size? Well, you may not have to. ...
8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss
8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss
Lose weight (without sacrificing flavor) with these simple food swaps.
Can the Chronic Health Issues Seen in Children Be Attributed to Bad Diet?