Can I eat chocolate if I'm trying to lose weight?

Chocolate can be a regular part of your healthy eating plan—and if you choose the right kind, it may even help you lose weight. In this video, Dr. Oz talks about a new treat that combines the heart-healthy properties of dark chocolate with a flavorful spice to help rev up your metabolism.

Continue Learning about Nutrition and Weight Loss

Get Skinny Faster with This Switch
Get Skinny Faster with This Switch
When it comes to the battle of the bulge, you have a better shot of winning if you make this simple switch: Drink water instead of soda and plain tea ...
How can squash help me lose weight?
Joel H. Fuhrman, MDJoel H. Fuhrman, MD
Certain foods are weight-loss superstars. In this video, nutritional researcher and author Joel Fuhr...
8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss
8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss
Lose weight (without sacrificing flavor) with these simple food swaps.
What Are the Benefits to Drinking Tea?
What Are the Benefits to Drinking Tea?