Can I eat chocolate if I'm trying to lose weight?

Chocolate can be a regular part of your healthy eating plan—and if you choose the right kind, it may even help you lose weight. In this video, Dr. Oz talks about a new treat that combines the heart-healthy properties of dark chocolate with a flavorful spice to help rev up your metabolism.

Continue Learning about Nutrition and Weight Loss

Is Breakfast the Most Important Meal for Weight Loss?
You've heard it before: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. But is it really pivotal for weight loss? Most research concludes a morning ...
What natural herbs and fiber can be used to promote weight loss?
Brian Guidry, NASM Elite TrainerBrian Guidry, NASM Elite Trainer
Organic green tea is an herbal tea that helps to boost your metabolism. For the best results you sho...
6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's
6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's
Cauliflower pizza crust and other prepackaged foods that won’t blow your diet.
Is a Gluten-Free Diet Really a Healthy Way to Take Off Pounds?