What are common misconceptions about pregnancy and diet?

Paula Greer
Midwifery Nursing

Eating for two? Time to rethink your pregnancy diet. According to nurse midwife Paula Greer, moms-to-be need only 300 extra calories each day. Watch the video to learn about diet dos and don’ts that will prevent you from gaining too much baby weight.

Continue Learning about Nutrition & Pregnancy

What You Eat During Pregnancy Influences Your Child’s Food Choices Later in Life
We know moms-to-be are aware of the importance of staying healthy for themselves and the health of their baby, but it’s easy to overlook how powerful ...
What are my special nutritional needs during pregnancy?
Annemarie ColbinAnnemarie Colbin
It is fairly simple: a pregnant woman should eat real, fresh, natural, whole foods and take prenatal...
Are Spirulina supplements safe for pregnant or nursing women?
It is not known at this time whether Spirulina is safe for pregnant or breastfeeding women or fo...
How Much Damage Did I Do If I Drank Before I Knew I Was Pregnant?