How frequently should I eat when I'm pregnant?

When you're pregnant, it's smarter to eat five or six small meals throughout the day rather than do the traditional three squares. That will help you avoid drops in blood sugar, which can cause cravings.

Maintaining an even blood sugar level will also help you avoid nausea. Mainly, though, it will help you feel satisfied so you don't have the urge to dive head first into a gallon of caramel-infused nougat.
YOU: Having a Baby: The Owner's Manual to a Happy and Healthy Pregnancy

Can I get a cavity filled while pregnant? Will avoiding spicy foods make my kid a picky eater? Can I really increase my baby's IQ while she's in utero? Whether you're pregnant for the first time,...

Continue Learning about Nutrition & Pregnancy

Pregnancy: Think Before You Drink
Pregnancy: Think Before You Drink
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 10 percent of pregnant women say they’ve had some alcohol, and one out of every 33 admits...
Are Spirulina supplements safe for pregnant or nursing women?
It is not known at this time whether Spirulina is safe for pregnant or breastfeeding women or fo...
Do I need to limit fluids during delivery of your baby?
There's no need to limit fluids during labor, though hospitals do like to restrict them because vomi...
How Much Damage Did I Do If I Drank Before I Knew I Was Pregnant?