Should I be worried if my nose disorder is frequent nosebleeds?

Nosebleeds are not usually serious conditions that need medical attention. Anterior nosebleeds are come from the front of the nose, and posterior nosebleeds from the back. Posterior nosebleeds are typically more serious bleeds. If your nosebleeds do not resolve with a gentle pinch of the nose within about a half an hour, or your nose began bleeding after an injury, you should seek medical attention. If you experience frequent nosebleeds, you should consult a doctor to find out what is causing the problem.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
What are the treatment options for non-allergic rhinitis?
Treatments for non-allergic rhinitis vary, depending on severity and type of symptoms. If your sympt...
Should I talk to my doctor about a nose disorder?
Nose disorders can interrupt daily activity and sleep. Some symptoms of nose disorders are common to...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?