When are nosebleeds in children most likely to occur?

Many children suffer nosebleeds during dry and hot weather. “Almost all children at some point get a nosebleed,” says ShahramYazdani, MD, pediatrician at Mattel Children’s Hospital UCLA.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
What is the rate of incidence of nose disorders?
Your nose is very important to your overall health and can be affected by many problems. As the nose...
How do medications treat nose disorders?
Medications used to treat nose disorders usually work on reducing the inflammation that causes the d...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?