When are nosebleeds in children most likely to occur?

Many children suffer nosebleeds during dry and hot weather. “Almost all children at some point get a nosebleed,” says ShahramYazdani, MD, pediatrician at Mattel Children’s Hospital UCLA.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
What can I do for nasal congestion?
Tasneem H. Bhatia, MDTasneem H. Bhatia, MD
Natural remedies can be effective for clearing a stuffy nose, says integrative medicine speciali...
What can cause growths in the nose that occasionally bleed?
Anthony L. Komaroff, MDAnthony L. Komaroff, MD
There are many things that grow in noses that can occasionally bleed. Without seeing what is growing...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?