When are nosebleeds in children most likely to occur?

Many children suffer nosebleeds during dry and hot weather. “Almost all children at some point get a nosebleed,” says ShahramYazdani, MD, pediatrician at Mattel Children’s Hospital UCLA.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
How do I manage my allergic rhinitis on a daily basis?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Pay attention to what brings on your allergic rhinitis symptoms, and try to avoid those allergens th...
Are allergies the same as nose disorders?
Brian J. Broker, MDBrian J. Broker, MD
The nose is just one of many parts of the body that can be affected by allergies. And nose disorders...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?