What are the treatment options for structural rhinitis?

Structural rhinitis is often present along with other non-allergic and allergic causes. Thus treatment may address all of these issues. Surgery is the treatment for structural problems. This may involve correcting a deviated septum or removing the adenoids. Antihistamines or corticosteroids may be recommended to help relieve symptoms.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
How does allergic rhinitis affect the body?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Allergic rhinitis affects the body by causing sinus irritation. You will likely experience cold symp...
Does smoking cigarettes lead to nose disorders?
Cigarette smoking negatively affects every organ in your body, including your nose. While cigarette ...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?