What are the symptoms of a deviated septum?

It is common for people suffering from a deviated septum to have trouble breathing through their nose. This may involve one nostril or both depending on the extent of your deviation. Similarly, you may find that breathing through your nose is noisier than it should be. Other common symptoms include nasal congestion, nosebleeds, and persistent sinus infections. If you have symptoms of a deviated septum make an appointment to discuss them with your doctor.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
What are the treatment options for non-allergic rhinitis?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Treatments for non-allergic rhinitis vary, depending on severity and type of symptoms. If your sympt...
What are nose disorders?
Nose disorders, also called nasal disorders, are the problems that you may experience in your nose d...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?