What are the symptoms of anosmia?

Anosmia is the loss of sense of smell. Symptoms of anosmia may include not recognizing strong odors, such as smoke or gas. Anosmia may also impair a person's ability to taste certain food because the senses of taste and smell are tied together.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
What causes perennial allergic rhinitis?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Allergic rhinitis is a type of rhinitis caused by an allergy. When a person breathes in an allergen,...
What are the treatment options for nose disorders?
Minor nose disorders like a runny nose may be treated with an over-the-counter medicine, but some di...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?