What is structural rhinitis?

Structural rhinitis is a type of non-allergic rhinitis. It involves the inflammation of the nasal passage and sinuses. Structural rhinitis is the result of structural damage or abnormality.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
What is allergic rhinitis?
Allergic rhinitis is an irritation of the nasal passages. Allergens in your environment can cause al...
Do nose disorders affect children differently than adults?
Some nose disorders are common to both children and adults with similar symptoms and treatments. Som...
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?