What is structural rhinitis?

Structural rhinitis is a type of non-allergic rhinitis. It involves the inflammation of the nasal passage and sinuses. Structural rhinitis is the result of structural damage or abnormality.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
How do other illnesses affect nose disorders?
Some inflammatory nose disorders, like rhinitis, may be complicated by conditions such as asthma, lu...
Are nose disorders more common for pregnant women?
Pregnant women experience hormonal changes that sometimes cause symptoms like nasal congestion or ru...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?