What is rhinophyma?

Rhinophyma, also called phymatous rosacea, refers to a large, reddish, bulbous nose. The condition is a symptom or complication of advanced rosacea, a chronic skin condition that usually affects the face. Rhinophyma can sometimes be corrected with sugery.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
What risk factors are associated with a tumor in the nose or sinuses?
Satish Govindaraj, MDSatish Govindaraj, MD
Risk factors associated with an increased chance of developing malignant tumors of the nose and ...
What is seasonal allergic rhinitis?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Seasonal allergic rhinitis is another name for hay fever, which is an allergic reaction to seasonal ...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?