What is infective rhinitis?

You don't feel well, you are tired, and your head feels stuffed. You have been sneezing, and you have a runny nose and a scratchy throat. Most likely you have infective rhinitis or the common cold. Your body has been invaded by any one of over 200 viruses that cause this infection that affects the nose and throat.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
What is the rate of incidence of nose disorders?
Your nose is very important to your overall health and can be affected by many problems. As the nose...
Does smoking cigarettes lead to nose disorders?
Cigarette smoking negatively affects every organ in your body, including your nose. While cigarette ...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?