What increases my risk for structural rhinitis?

Risk for structural rhinitis is directly related to the causes. Contact sports can raise your risk for a broken nose, and consequently, raise the risk for structural rhinitis. A deviated septum causing rhinitis can be the result of a sports injury.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
What causes perennial allergic rhinitis?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Allergic rhinitis is a type of rhinitis caused by an allergy. When a person breathes in an allergen,...
Are there ever complications to surgery for nose disorders?
As with any surgery, nose disorder surgeries pose certain risk of complication. In addition to c...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?