What causes structural rhinitis?

Structural rhinitis is caused by an abnormality in nasal structure. This could be the result of an injury or the abnormality may be present at birth. Structural rhinitis can be caused by a deviated septum or adenoidal hypertrophy.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
How does perennial allergic rhinitis affect the body?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Like seasonal allergic rhinitis caused by seasonal allergies, perennial allergic rhinitis occurs whe...
Is laryngeal papillomatosis considered a nose disorder?
Laryngeal papillomatosis is a tumor of the voice box caused by the human papillomavirus. Although la...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?