What causes nose disorders?

Nose disorders may be caused by structural differences like a crooked nose, a tumor, or a deviated septum, or by inflammatory problems like infection or allergies. Each type of nose disorder has its own specific causes. Some of the problems are easily visible to the onlooker, whereas others are hidden in the nasal passages, the nasal cavity, or the sinuses.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
Is laryngeal papillomatosis considered a nose disorder?
Laryngeal papillomatosis is a tumor of the voice box caused by the human papillomavirus. Although la...
Does smoking cigarettes lead to nose disorders?
Cigarette smoking negatively affects every organ in your body, including your nose. While cigarette ...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?