What can cause nasal drip?

Allergic rhinitis, or hay fever, can cause the nasal drip that may lead to other symptoms.  There is testing that can be done to see if your symptoms are being caused by allergies.  Make an appointment with your physician to discuss your concerns about your continuing symptoms.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
Will nose disorders affect my sense of smell and taste?
Your sense of taste and smell are directly connected to how well your nose is functioning. Whereas t...
What can I do about my runny nose?
For children and adults, over-the-counter (OTC) pain relievers, decongestants and saline nasal spray...
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?