What is the best way to manage deviated septum?

Alen N. Cohen, MD
Ear, Nose & Throat (Otolaryngology)
A deviated septum can be fixed with an outpatient procedure. In this video, sinus surgeon Alen Cohen, MD, FACS, of West Hills Hospital, explains the surgery and how it fixes breathing problems caused by a deviated septum.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
What can I do about my runny nose?
For children and adults, over-the-counter (OTC) pain relievers, decongestants and saline nasal spray...
What are the treatment options for catarrh?
For catarrh that only lasts a couple of days, you can relieve your discomfort by using a decongestan...
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?