What are the symptoms of structural rhinitis?

The symptoms of structural rhinitis are often similar to those of general rhinitis. They include congestion and a runny nose. Itchy throat and sneezing are also symptoms.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
What can cause growths in the nose that occasionally bleed?
Anthony L. Komaroff, MDAnthony L. Komaroff, MD
There are many things that grow in noses that can occasionally bleed. Without seeing what is growing...
What are the treatment options for perennial allergic rhinitis?
If possible, the best treatment for perennial allergies is to remove the allergen from the environme...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?