What are the symptoms of structural rhinitis?

The symptoms of structural rhinitis are often similar to those of general rhinitis. They include congestion and a runny nose. Itchy throat and sneezing are also symptoms.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
Are there ever complications to surgery for nose disorders?
As with any surgery, nose disorder surgeries pose certain risk of complication. In addition to c...
How is allergic rhinitis treated?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
The most effective treatments for allergic rhinitis are corticosteroids or antihistamines that can b...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?