What are the symptoms of structural rhinitis?

The symptoms of structural rhinitis are often similar to those of general rhinitis. They include congestion and a runny nose. Itchy throat and sneezing are also symptoms.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
What can cause nasal drip?
MediGuardMediGuard
Allergic rhinitis, or hay fever, can cause the nasal drip that may lead to other symptoms.  There is...
How do medications treat nose disorders?
Medications used to treat nose disorders usually work on reducing the inflammation that causes the d...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?