What are nose disorders?

Nose disorders, also called nasal disorders, are the problems that you may experience in your nose due to structural or inflammatory issues. The most common disorders include a deviated septum, rhinitis, nosebleeds, and nasal polyps. Other problems related to the nose may be such issues as a nose fracture; polychondritis, which is a rare disease causing cartilage inflammation; nasal vestibulitis, which is an infection in the nostrils; or cancer.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
Is there a cure for nose disorders?
Nose disorders that are a result of structural problems may be cured with surgical treatments. A dev...
Are allergies the same as nose disorders?
Allergies are often the cause of nose disorders like rhinitis and chronic sinusitis, but allergies a...
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?