Does vasomotor rhinitis affect children differently than adults?

Vasomotor rhinitis affects both children and adults, but there is no evidence to prove that it affects them differently. However, types of treatment include a wide array of nasal sprays that aim to provide symptomatic relief. These and other medication should be used with children only after other methods, including preventive measures and non-drug treatment, have been tried.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
What is the rate of incidence of nose disorders?
Your nose is very important to your overall health and can be affected by many problems. As the nose...
How does allergic rhinitis affect the body?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Allergic rhinitis affects the body by causing sinus irritation. You will likely experience cold symp...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?