Does vasomotor rhinitis affect children differently than adults?

Vasomotor rhinitis affects both children and adults, but there is no evidence to prove that it affects them differently. However, types of treatment include a wide array of nasal sprays that aim to provide symptomatic relief. These and other medication should be used with children only after other methods, including preventive measures and non-drug treatment, have been tried.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
Does nasal lavage help with nose disorders?
Nasal lavage, or nasal irrigation, helps to reduce the swelling and inflammation connected to nose d...
How does nasal congestion impair my hearing?
When you blow your nose too hard with a cold or sinusitis, this can close the eustachian tube, which...
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?