What are the treatment options for allergic rhinitis?

If your allergic rhinitis symptoms are interfering with your daily life, you should talk to your doctor. Your doctor may be able to provide treatment options to lessen your symptoms. You can treat the symptoms of allergic rhinitis with over-the-counter or prescription corticosteroids and antihistamines. If these are not sufficient, your doctor can treat your condition with allergy shots.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
What increases my risk for nose disorders?
Your risk for nose disorders increases depending on your health and your level of activity. Structur...
What do I need to know about caring for someone with nose disorders?
Caring for someone with a nose disorder requires first determining the cause. If a broken nose or ot...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?