What are the treatment options for allergic rhinitis?

If your allergic rhinitis symptoms are interfering with your daily life, you should talk to your doctor. Your doctor may be able to provide treatment options to lessen your symptoms. You can treat the symptoms of allergic rhinitis with over-the-counter or prescription corticosteroids and antihistamines. If these are not sufficient, your doctor can treat your condition with allergy shots.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
How do I manage nose disorders on a daily basis?
Managing nose disorders may be as simple as keeping your nasal passages clear by blowing your nose. ...
What are the treatment options for catarrh?
For catarrh that only lasts a couple of days, you can relieve your discomfort by using a decongestan...
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?