What is the most effective way of dealing with vasomotor rhinitis at home?

To treat your vasomotor rhinitis at home, it is good to use on a daily basis a special squeeze bottle that is designed to rinse the nasal passages. This technique, known as nasal lavage, is the most effective way of treating rhinitis at home. It keeps your nasal passages free of irritants. Other ways to treat yourself at home include blowing your nose regularly and drinking plenty of water and juices.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
How does allergic rhinitis affect the body?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Allergic rhinitis affects the body by causing sinus irritation. You will likely experience cold symp...
What is the rate of incidence of nose disorders?
Your nose is very important to your overall health and can be affected by many problems. As the nose...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?