What is the most effective way of dealing with vasomotor rhinitis at home?

To treat your vasomotor rhinitis at home, it is good to use on a daily basis a special squeeze bottle that is designed to rinse the nasal passages. This technique, known as nasal lavage, is the most effective way of treating rhinitis at home. It keeps your nasal passages free of irritants. Other ways to treat yourself at home include blowing your nose regularly and drinking plenty of water and juices.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
How does non-allergic rhinitis affect the body?
Non-allergic rhinitis is caused by many things, including the common cold. About 1 billion people ar...
What risk factors are associated with a tumor in the nose or sinuses?
Satish Govindaraj, MDSatish Govindaraj, MD
Risk factors associated with an increased chance of developing malignant tumors of the nose and ...
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?