Is there a cure for rhinophyma?

Rhinophyma can reappear after treatment with surgery, so at present it is not considered completely curable. However, advances in laser surgery have improved the results of surgical treatment. Many patients report being satisfied with the results of carbon dioxide laser surgery, which has lasting results and few side-effects.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
How does non-allergic rhinitis affect the body?
Non-allergic rhinitis is caused by many things, including the common cold. About 1 billion people ar...
Is there a cure for nose disorders?
Nose disorders that are a result of structural problems may be cured with surgical treatments. A dev...
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?