Is there a cure for rhinophyma?

Rhinophyma can reappear after treatment with surgery, so at present it is not considered completely curable. However, advances in laser surgery have improved the results of surgical treatment. Many patients report being satisfied with the results of carbon dioxide laser surgery, which has lasting results and few side-effects.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
Is a stuffy nose a type of nose disorder?
A stuffy nose, also known as nasal congestion, is not so much a type of nose disorder as it is a sym...
How is allergic rhinitis treated?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
The most effective treatments for allergic rhinitis are corticosteroids or antihistamines that can b...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?