Is there a cure for nose disorders?

Nose disorders that are a result of structural problems may be cured with surgical treatments. A deviated septum, nasal fracture, or a tumor can all be corrected with proper surgical procedures like septoplasty to repair the septum or rhinoplasty to reshape the nose. Nose disorders resulting from infection can be cured with antibiotics, but those stemming from inflammation are treated but not necessarily cured.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
What are the treatment options for nose disorders?
Minor nose disorders like a runny nose may be treated with an over-the-counter medicine, but some di...
How can I get rid of my chronic nasal congestion?
Chronic nasal congestion can be treated in a variety of ways. One the easiest and most effective met...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?