Is there a cure for nose disorders?

Nose disorders that are a result of structural problems may be cured with surgical treatments. A deviated septum, nasal fracture, or a tumor can all be corrected with proper surgical procedures like septoplasty to repair the septum or rhinoplasty to reshape the nose. Nose disorders resulting from infection can be cured with antibiotics, but those stemming from inflammation are treated but not necessarily cured.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
How do medications treat nose disorders?
Medications used to treat nose disorders usually work on reducing the inflammation that causes the d...
Are nose disorders more common for pregnant women?
Pregnant women experience hormonal changes that sometimes cause symptoms like nasal congestion or ru...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?