Are there alternative treatments for nose disorders?

The symptoms of nose disorders may be treatable with some alternative treatments. Nasal irrigation, air humidifiers, and drinking plenty of water can help with nasal congestion and other signs of inflammation. Various herbs and dietary supplements have also been used to treat symptoms such as nasal congestion and runny nose. Structural problems such as a deviated septum must be treated surgically.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
How do nose disorders affect the body?
Regardless of the cause of nose disorder, the effect on the body is determined by the severity of th...
What can cause nasal drip?
MediGuardMediGuard
Allergic rhinitis, or hay fever, can cause the nasal drip that may lead to other symptoms.  There is...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?