Are there alternative treatments for rhinophyma?

Rhinophyma does not cause any extended damage or complications. It is not a life-threatening condition. Therefore, an alternative approach may be to do nothing about the condition. Many people may not prefer to do this, however, since rhinophyma often has a noticeable and altering effect on your facial appearance.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
Are allergies the same as nose disorders?
Brian J. Broker, MDBrian J. Broker, MD
The nose is just one of many parts of the body that can be affected by allergies. And nose disorders...
What is the long-term prognosis for someone with nose disorders?
The long-term prognosis for nose disorder is good in that nose disorders are rarely serious. Some no...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?