Rhinophyma does not cause any extended damage or complications. It is not a life-threatening condition. Therefore, an alternative approach may be to do nothing about the condition. Many people may not prefer to do this, however, since rhinophyma often has a noticeable and altering effect on your facial appearance.
- Q How does pulsed dye laser surgery treat rhinophyma?
- Q What are the treatment options for rhinophyma?
- Q Is rhinophyma serious?
- Q How does carbon dioxide laser surgery treat rhinophyma?
- Q How does rhinophyma affect men differently than women?
- Q How do medications treat rhinophyma?