Are there alternative treatments for rhinophyma?

Rhinophyma does not cause any extended damage or complications. It is not a life-threatening condition. Therefore, an alternative approach may be to do nothing about the condition. Many people may not prefer to do this, however, since rhinophyma often has a noticeable and altering effect on your facial appearance.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
Is a nose disorder serious?
Unless a nose disorder is the result of a malignant tumor or causes serious obstruction to the airwa...
What is allergic rhinitis?
Allergic rhinitis is an irritation of the nasal passages. Allergens in your environment can cause al...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?