Rhinophyma does not cause any extended damage or complications. It is not a life-threatening condition. Therefore, an alternative approach may be to do nothing about the condition. Many people may not prefer to do this, however, since rhinophyma often has a noticeable and altering effect on your facial appearance.
- Q How does dermabrasion treat rhinophyma?
- Q How does cryosurgery treat rhinophyma?
- Q How does rhinophyma affect men differently than women?
- Q What is rhinophyma?
- Q How does laser surgery treat rhinophyma?
- Q Are there complications with nasal surgery for rhinophyma?