Should I talk to my doctor about my rhinophyma symptoms?

If you have symptoms of rhinophyma or rosacea your doctor can discuss treatment options with you. Some people mistake symptoms of rosacea for normal aging of the skin, and allow the condition to progress to advanced stages that cause the nose to become bulbous. Modern medicine has effective treatments for rosacea that can help prevent this complication. Effective treatments also exist for rhinophyma, so it can be useful to see a doctor even after the condition progresses.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
How do I manage my allergic rhinitis on a daily basis?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Pay attention to what brings on your allergic rhinitis symptoms, and try to avoid those allergens th...
How is a nose disorder diagnosed?
Nasal disorders are often diagnosed by the basic symptoms observed by you and your doctor. If furthe...
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?