Should I talk to my doctor about my rhinophyma symptoms?

If you have symptoms of rhinophyma or rosacea your doctor can discuss treatment options with you. Some people mistake symptoms of rosacea for normal aging of the skin, and allow the condition to progress to advanced stages that cause the nose to become bulbous. Modern medicine has effective treatments for rosacea that can help prevent this complication. Effective treatments also exist for rhinophyma, so it can be useful to see a doctor even after the condition progresses.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
How does non-allergic rhinitis affect the body?
Non-allergic rhinitis is caused by many things, including the common cold. About 1 billion people ar...
Does smoking cigarettes lead to nose disorders?
Cigarette smoking negatively affects every organ in your body, including your nose. While cigarette ...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?