Should I talk to my doctor about my neutrophilic rhinosinusitis symptoms?

If you are experiencing any of the symptoms of neutrophilic rhinosinusitis, you should speak with your doctor. Indicative symptoms of neutrophilic rhinosinusitis include post-nasal drip and sinus pain. It is good to talk to your doctor about your symptoms especially if they are associated with infection, as this infection can easily spread if left untreated. As with any medical appointment, be sure to discuss with your doctor the causes, symptoms, treatments, and complications associated with neutrophilic rhinosinusitis.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
What do I need to know about caring for someone with nose disorders?
Caring for someone with a nose disorder requires first determining the cause. If a broken nose or ot...
Should I talk to my doctor about a nose disorder?
Nose disorders can interrupt daily activity and sleep. Some symptoms of nose disorders are common to...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?