Should I talk to my doctor about my neutrophilic rhinosinusitis symptoms?

If you are experiencing any of the symptoms of neutrophilic rhinosinusitis, you should speak with your doctor. Indicative symptoms of neutrophilic rhinosinusitis include post-nasal drip and sinus pain. It is good to talk to your doctor about your symptoms especially if they are associated with infection, as this infection can easily spread if left untreated. As with any medical appointment, be sure to discuss with your doctor the causes, symptoms, treatments, and complications associated with neutrophilic rhinosinusitis.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
What are the treatment options for non-allergic rhinitis?
Treatments for non-allergic rhinitis vary, depending on severity and type of symptoms. If your sympt...
Will nose disorders affect my sense of smell and taste?
Your sense of taste and smell are directly connected to how well your nose is functioning. Whereas t...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?